Friday 24 February 2012

A post all about my feeling ♥

Good morning everyone !! Rise and shine !Hope today's a great day for you and me.
I'm waking up so early today and I also dont know why.
Night owl want to say good morning to all the early bird !! {{{(>_<)}}}

Hello again !It's really bored at home.
It had been a long time never use english to express my feeling.
Sometimes,I prefer english word,because it more likely to express my emo feeling.
Today, I had insomnia.Omg, dont know why.I can't even sleep.
Insomnia had attacked me every night,I can't sleep well at all in the night sometimes.
Only one word that can best descibe my face,"CHAN"
And I hate my dark circle and eyes bags so so much !! (+﹏+)
You know that,It's seem like I was punched by someone and look like a raccoon.
This is far worst than I expected.I can't sleep and I'm bored ! o(╯□╰)o

Maybe, I'm thinking too much.
I'm a girl who always like to think a lot,dont know why.just tend to think & think.
Sometimes.I too care about what people say around me.
You know.I really care a lot.
What you talk to me.it's mean to me. ╭(╯^╰)╮

Always,again &again,I like to prerend I dont care what people say.
But,indeed, I always the one who most care about other's thinking.
Sorry for I can't pretend better,it's hurt. o(︶︿︶)o

In the home.I always in the holidays mood.
I have no ides what I suppose to do.bored!
I feel like want to watch movie.many movie I wish to watch in February.
But.it's difficult to find a person who accompany me going out. (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

My family want to work sometimes.I know it & I less go out nowdays.
Family really important for me.They always be apart in my life.
I always had fun and spent great time with my family.
I always shopping with my family & we always spent all the time chatting &laughing.
I wont forget the day I shopping with my family.
It was really full of memoriesfor me.anyway had a great day with my beloved family always.

Sigh again.I cut my fringe. Oh my freaking God!It's short and look like kid.
I always go to saloon to cut my fringe.when my fringe only can long?? arghhhhh..
Arghh.Chinese New Year was ended, no more gathering and no more gambling.
I'm seriously regret I look like did not enjoy my CNY to the most.
And I'm getting fat and fat recently.
My face is getting rounder and rounder day by day, how could make it sharper ?? o(╯□╰)o

Think carefully.I really interested in what career,confused always.
I must tell myself. Go confidently in the direction of my dreams, live the life I have imagined.
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
Sometimes.just believe on yourself.
You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can. ↖(^ω^)↗

Suddenly miss the day sing k with my best friends.
That time.I am going to be sore throat and voiceless already, but I'm enjoying it.
Because sing song can scream out loud to unleash my feeling.
It is a good way to chill and cheer. O(∩_∩)O

Sometimes.I'm to bored and I like to see back my old photo.
Hmm.I'm a little girl last time.
And I think back my memory and I mss those moment so much !
I wish I can go back.but can't.
I wish I can grow up fast now, but when I'm grow up,I 'll wish to be kids.
You know.I just want a peaceful and enjoyable life.
Why can some people so fake ?
I really can't know what they are really thinking about.Present in real person.okay? (╰_╯)#

Until now,I'm still be a single girl.
To the hornest, the first thing I notice when I meet a boy is whelther he is handsome or not.
Many person tend to fall in love of first sight.
I am no different.Of course, I would also prefer to have a boyfriend who is intelligent.
Howver, more than likely, one day,I will meet a boy,fall in love and get married.
And eventhough he might not the predect,I'll love him.
And through the years, that might just be enough. ~~o(>_<)o ~~

Fine.End here with love.
Lastly, everything starts with a smile, so remember always keep a smile on your face. O(∩_∩)O

No comments:

Post a Comment